Click banner to register and find out more
Group photo with partners and sponsors
An official partner and sponsor signing ceremony was held yesterday afternoon at D’Sunlit Sdn Bhd premises for the upcoming RBAF Alpha Challenge 2018. The obstacle challenge will be held in conjunction with the 57th Anniversary of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces (RBAF) where part of the proceeds will be donated to Dana Anak Anak Yatim ABDB.
Present during the ceremony were representatives from D’Sunlit Sdn Bhd, Dato Haji Danial Bin Haji Hanafiah, Director of D’Sunlit Sdn Bhd and Mr. Mike Chia, Sales Manager of D’Sunlit Sdn Bhd. Also present during the signing ceremony were the respective event partner and sponsor representatives.
So who are the sponsors and partners of the event?
1) Bank of China – Main Sponsor
2) NBT Sdn Bhd – Main Sponsor
3) LSL – Omega package sponsor
4) Tele Directories – Omega package sponsor
5) Goldmyne – Omega package sponsor
6) Syarikat Perniagaan Malar Setia – Junior package sponsor
7) Aifa Sdn Bhd – Junior package sponsor
8) Ezy Printing Sdn Bhd – Junior package sponsor
9) Pro-Builder Sdn Bhd – Junior Package Sponsor
10) Brunei Press Sdn Bhd – Event Exclusive Print Media Supporter
11) Mixmediaworx – Event Official Outdoor Media Partner
12) Nestle Product Sdn Bhd – Event Official Nutritious Drink Provider
13) Hui Huang Enterprise – Event Official Vitamin Drink Provider
14) TLT Enterprise – SUCI mineral waters provider
15) Cuckoo International (B) Sdn Bhd – Water dispenser station
16) Kingston Beverage and Creamery Sdn Bhd – Event Official Isotonic Drink Provider
17) Ranoadidas – Event Social Media Partner
18) Aewon – Official Apparel Provider
19) Kristal FM – Event Official Broadcast Provider
20) BruActiv – Event Partner
With the collaboration between D’Sunlit Sdn Bhd’s Alpha Obstacle Challenge and the Royal Brunei Armed Forces (RBAF), the RBAF Alpha Challenge 2018 will be presenting a bigger and more exciting obstacle course that will give participants the opportunity to push beyond their limits. The event urged individuals and teams to conquer all the obstacles through determination, encouragement and teamwork. This will give participants the opportunity to test both their mental and physical aspects.
There are two (2) categories available for participants to choose from: “Fun Runs” and “Competitive Challenge”. The “Fun Runs” are available in 3km (B$35.00) and 5km (B$45.00) respectively. On the other hand, the Competitive Challenge consists of two criteria: 10km Individual challenge (B$55/ person) and 10km Team Challenge (B$250/ team of 5) with cash prizes to be won and a chance to be tested against the time.
Interested participants may register via online at www.thealphachallengebn.com or register manually at D’Sunlit Sdn Bhd Office (closes everyday at 5pm and 12pm-2pm during Friday prayers) until 11th November 2018. Follow their Facebook page “The Alpha Challenge” and Instagram @thealphachallengebn for more regular updates and we’ll see you at the RBAF ALPHA CHALLENGE 2018! Don’t Quit and Let’s Conquer!
D’Sunlit signing with Cuckoo International (B) Sdn Bhd, one of the event partners
D’Sunlit signing with MixMediaWorx
A bit too big the top, no? :p