Posts Tagged ‘DPMM FC’
Awang Budiman is in the house
The police band
The Brunei DPMM MatchDay Magazine Carnival 2017 launched yesterday at the parking lot of the Hassanal Bolkiah Stadium and the guest of honour was Yang Berhormat Pehin Datu Lailaraja Major General (Retired) Dato Paduka Seri Haji Awang Halbi bin Haji Mohd Yussof, Minister of Culture, Youth and Sports. Also present were Dato Paduka Haji Mohd Roselan bin Haji Mohd Daud, Deputy Minister at the Prime Minister’s Office and His Excellency Mr Lim Hong Huai, The High Commissioner of Singapore to Brunei Darussalam.
The Brunei DPMM MatchDay Magazine Carnival 2017 is made possible by a very successful cooperation, that is, between the Management of Brunei DPMM FC, the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports, Ministry of Home Affairs, A.K.K Design as Event Organiser and Living Moments Brunei as Event Manager.
There were welcoming remarks by Sazali Mohd Ariff, Chief Executive, A•K•K Design and Noor Rohaya Arun, General Manager of Living Moments Brunei before the guest of honour officiated the opeening.
What can you expect from the 3 day carnival?
• Meet and Greet Session with 2017 Brunei DPMM FC Team;
• UBD versus UTB Street Soccer Challenge;
• Motivational Talk and Forum at the Stadium’s theaterette (Saturday morning)
• Projek Ikan Pusu Football Clinic ;
• Human Foosball;
• The much anticipated ‘Football Commentary’ competition (great prize money too);
• Foot Darts which is possibly one of the first in the region;
• Sports Quiz which is based on the exhibits in the Sports Gallery;
• photographic opportunities with the mascot Awang Budiman.
There are also participating stalls and vendors during the 3 day event (Ends tomorrow, Sunday). Do drop by their event and show some support 😀
The guest of honour touring the Matchday Carnival 2017 and this is Weekend Warriors booth
Brunei Press booth
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Magnum is also available
Checking out the football commentary contest
DPMM FC merchandise
This will be a big hit among the public