Check out BIBD Aspirasi. Click image to find out more.
AMBD Managing Director Yusof bin Haji Abdul Rahman being introduced to BIBD’s latest savings product – BIBD Aspirasi at last weekend’s event
BIBD Aspirasi is an awesome product introduced by BIBD (Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam). Launched last weekend during the AMBD National Savings Day Roadshow, it created a great hype and their limited BIBD Digital Coin Boxes have ran out of stock as they are only exclusive for BIBD Aspirasi customers.
So what’s so special about BIBD Aspirasi?
1) You can earn a lucky draw coupon for every BND 50 you deposit into BIBD Aspirasi. The more you invest, the better your chances.
2) The lucky draw prizes are awesome!! Monthly prize is BND 2,500, quarterly prize is BND 25,000 and the grand prize is BND 250,000. AWESOME!!!
3) You can earn 0.2% per annum if I’m not mistaken
4) You have better returns than the normal savings deposit
5) It has a flexible savings scheme allowing you to participate and withdraw anytime and no withdrawal fee imposed
6) You can open the Aspirasi account through your BIBD app and online. So easy!!! I got mine done on BIBD App.
All these are good enough to make me open an BIBA Aspirasi account and I was one of the early subscribers and I’m happy to get a Digital Coin Box of my own 😀
The BIBD Aspirasi was launched by AMBD Managing Director Yusof bin Haji Abdul Rahman last weekend.
In a nutshell, BIBD accountholders can start their ‘BIBD Aspirasi’ journey to financial freedom by subscribing to an initial ‘BIBD Aspirasi’ e-certificate for as low as BND500 with a one-time subscription fee of BND5.
So what are you waiting for? I have signed up and hundred others. Do join the bandwagon and this is also great initiative to start saving.
As for the grand prize, the BIBD Aspirasi subscribers will have a cut of date on 31st August 2019 and the grand draw will be announced maybe in September 2019 or later.
Let’s start saving and it’s never too late 😀 Thank you, BIBD, for this awesome savings product. For more information, you can click here to read more.
Group photo with AMBD and BIBD management during the launch of BIBD Aspirasi
Hajah Nurul Akmar binti Haji Md Jaafar, BIBD Head of Retail Banking. during the press conference of BIBD Aspirasi
Adinah binti Haji Janudin, BIBD Head of Product Management Department, explaining the mechanism of BIBD Aspirasi and its benefits
Seng Yee was also on the early subscribers of BIBD Aspirasi
You will also get a digital certificate of deposit once you register for BIBD Aspirasi