The launch of Cuckoo International (Brunei) last September 2016
Hui Ting, Marketing Director of Cuckoo International Brunei talking of the Cuckoo Icon water purifier and I was already eyeing on this for so long 😀
After a few months of deciding, I finally opted for one of the Cuckoo products which is a Cuckoo water purifier. There are many perks when it comes to the Korea leading brand home appliance. One of the best thing I love is the after sales service which I shall share a bit later.
Let’s rewind to September 2016. This was the moment that Cuckoo International (Brunei) officially launched in Brunei Darussalam. The event took place at the Melabau Complex in Serusop. Prior to the launch, I’ve seen their products being showcased at roadshows. I was moreover impressed with Hui Ting’s presentation and briefing on Cuckoo products during the launch. She’s the Marketing Director for Cuckoo International Brunei and her product knowledge is pretty comprehensive and I was sold by her presentation.
It’s no surprise that Cuckoo products have sold more than 25 million units worldwide and Cuckoo do live up to its motto – Beyond Standards.
The product I targeted was the Cuckoo Icon and for many reasons:
• The auto and manual self-sterlization modes. You can set your time preference.
• It can be fitted to any place and the Cuckoo team will install the Icon or any water purifier that you buy.
• IN & OUT Technology – The World’s first Electrolysis Faucet Sterilizing Water Purifier which self-sterilises every part of the water filter – from the water tube to the water tank to the faucet – that comes in contact with water.
• You can only rely on one-faucet system which is more convenient and using one source of water from the kitchen or pantry.
• The icon has different range of temperature. Even the hot water have different temperature and the cold ones.
• For a year, you will get a four month service interval for the replacement of the filters. It’s free of charge and that’s awesome. Definitely “Beyond Standards”.
• The icon has a 6-stage filtration with 4 filters.
• Cuckoo Water Purifier dispenses pH 7.5 Mild Alkaline Water. This is the perhaps the best level of pH for us as having a higher pH of water intake aint’ too good for your body. Like they said, too much of everything doesn’t necessarily make it good.
• I don’t have to worry about reboiling manually. The Icon does the trick.
• I love their service when they installed at my pantry. I hope their service will be consistent throughout as this is part of their “Natural Care Service”.
Their presence have been great too in Brunei. Because of the responsive demand, Cuckoo Brunei have been expanding their businesses as of late – Rimba Giant and Seri Q-lap Mall. So far there are five outlets if you are keen to know more about Cuckoo. You can also contact them at 233 3330 or check them out on Facebook and also on IG @cuckoobrunei and of course, you can visit their website http://www.cuckoobrunei.com/
I’m a proud owner of the Cuckoo Icon and I shall share more of my experience of the water purifier in my next post.
I finally ordered the Icon water purifier model and they delivered it to my home
I chose to put the Icon at my pantry area. Say goodbye to my old water boiler.
It just stationed nicely
The tubes are necessary to make sure the water flow from the Icon to the water faucet. The Cuckoo team provides them too.
They will make sure that the tubes are hidden and properly installed. They will also do some drilling if required.
Labelling the filters for its expiry date for the next change (in four months’ time)
Before the filters are installed, they are being processed using water for a few minutes
After 15 minutes of filtration, the filters are installed in the Icon
Yea, finally my good looking Icon up and ready 😀
Click to enlarge